TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
We are looking for a Senior Resource Manager to play a key role in driving operational excellence in workforce planning, by understanding Technicolor FEV business strategy, the internal/external landscape, talent supply, and workload demand in depth. You will need to partner closely with leaders across the Production, Creative, business, finance, technology & human resource to ensure accurate forecasting of workforce demand and build scenarios based on a quickly evolving business and people strategy. We are looking for a data driven Individual who can not only dive into the details but also recognize and relate a data driven business story.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities as the nature of our business requires all employees to be flexible, self-motivated and to think creatively when presented with challenges
What you will do:
Support the Head of Work Force Planning and ensure that the operational WFP Bases are covered in India, by providing support in enforcing the global WFP policies and procedures.
• Analyze, own, and deliver workforce capacity plans regularly to inform the business on expected demand, the methodology and assumptions that were used in building the plan, and the story around any variances from prior plan
• Facilitate change management and escalation process with Business/HR/Finance for requested changes against headcount targets. Communicate and partner with the Recruiting team and Department Managers on priorities for hiring.
• Meet with organization leaders, Production, Finance, HR and Recruiting partners to present headcount updates. Ability not only to point out month-over-month changes but also explain reasons for the change and how they affect the big picture. Provide solutions where possible.
• Partner with key stakeholders within and outside of business to use workforce data to support business initiatives (e.g., facilities for real estate planning, finance for budget planning, talent acquisition for capacity planning, vendors for outsourcing.)
• Partner with Business Intelligence team to develop BI reports/dashboards, which is leveraged by cross-functional partners.
• Contribute to global resource projects, working closely with the broader team and supporting them when required
• Partner with Production team/Executive Producers both internal and at cross sites to check the demand of workforce is in line with the production and project schedule.
• Using data analysis, ensure that potential risks and opportunities are identified and raised with the HWFP.
• Guide, Mentor and manage the Resource Managers and the team.
• Become an expert user and evangelist of the software proprietary scheduling system
We are looking for someone with:
• 7-10 years of relevant experience
• Technical skills – advanced Microsoft Excel and ability to create and work in complex data models; experience building reports and analytics dashboards
• Experience with PowerBI, Tableau, or similar data visualization tools
• Visual Effects and Film Business knowledge is required
• VFX Production experience will be added advantage
• Must be high on integrity and respect the need for confidentiality towards accessible data.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Display a high sense of urgency with a demonstrated ability to adapt to the changing demands of business.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills are required.
• Collaborative spirit – ability to interact with diverse teams; build relationships and collaborate with others; adapts well to different situations
• Ability to analyze and synthesize complex quantitative/qualitative data and research findings into easy to understand presentations
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Can work across functions and with different levels of management
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.