Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company providing world-class production expertise driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. Home to a network of award-winning studios, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, we inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work.
Our global teams of artists and technical experts partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
The Finance Manager / Senior Manager will provide professional financial and commercial support service to the respective business unit, service line and PS management team. You will be a core member of the Technicolor Creative Studios Finance Community, working collaboratively with functions across Technicolor to deliver best practices and expertise in a wide variety of financial activities.
Key activities include:
• Providing financial leadership to the Senior Management teams globally
• Create budgets and forecasts with variance analysis on a periodic basis
• Drive profitability through timely, accurate and insightful reports on project and entity P&Ls
• Ensure accurate revenue recognition and cost allocation across projects and entities
• Assist management team in the decision-making process through compilation of business cases and ad hoc analyses
• Driving operational transformation and process improvements in areas such as system integration and automation and production reporting
• Liaise with HR, Production and Management teams to drive transformation initiatives and automation that supports the overall business strategy
• Lead team of Production Accountants to achieve financial excellence across projects
• Excellent numerical, communication and presentation skills
• Proficient with Excel, PPT and ERP tools like SAP, Oracle, etc.
• Demonstrable negotiation, relationship building and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to support management with major financial decisions
• Experience or working in a project environment
• Ability to lead team of analysts
• Education in the field of Finance, Accountancy etc. preferred but not mandatory
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re97w2-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.