Production Coordinator - Business Tools & Intelligence
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Business Tools and Intelligence (BTI) department is expanding its team to support Operations and Innovation across all brands of Technicolor Production Services in Animation, Games, VFX and Advertising.
The role would work continuously to introduce, sustain and expand relevant Agile/SCRUM practices within our department. You will work with multiple, newly formed teams allowing you a high degree of freedom in implementing your recommendations and methodologies.
You will be positioned in the Development branch of the BTI department, reporting to the Global Program Manager for Business Tools at Technicolor.
• Introduce and implement suitable SCRUM practices across two teams (Development Team and Support Team)
• Manage and uphold SCRUM rituals across the teams
• Liaise with the Global Program Manager on establishing a range of suitable reports for the teams and the SCRUM way of working
• Introduced SCRUM practices in a corporate environment before
• Has held their SCRUM qualification for at least 1 year
• Previous Project or Product Management experience beneficial
• SCRUM or similar agile framework qualification required
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, this role will involve working with multiple, potentially changing teams