Production Coordinator - Business Tools & Intelligence
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Business Tools and Intelligence (BTI) department is expanding its team to support Operations and Innovation across all brands of Technicolor Production Services in Animation, Games, VFX and Advertising.
The role is pivotal to ensuring that existing and new software we develop internally is reliable and available to business critical operations. You will work alongside experienced technical leads both internally and externally.
You will be positioned in the Development branch of the BTI department, supporting the Development Lead, and reporting to the local Product Manager.
• Understand User stories and convert to test cases
• Contribute to the creation and adherence of acceptance criteria
• Data migration testing and validation
• Drawing and creating test flows
• Experience in Web application testing
• Worked in a SCRUM team before
• Should have experience in Mock testing, creating replica environments highly beneficial
• Strong test case writing skills
• Knowledge on SQL DB and ability to write queries to pull data
• Automated testing skills highly beneficial
• Web (especially Firefox) console debugging skills