BI Data Quality Engineer
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros. Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like 1917, The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Business Tools and Intelligence (BTI) department is expanding its team to support Operations and Innovation across all brands of Technicolor Production Services in Animation, Games, VFX and Advertising.
We are looking for a Department coordinator who will contribute directly to the timely and internal coordination of projects reporting across Technicolor Production Services.
This is a pivotal role as you will interface with developers, analysts, product teams and Project Manager for the across multiple projects within the BTI department
The successful candidate will be deadline orientated should be able to facilitate the agile software development process across Agile teams with Scrum master and help with Calendar management and meeting facilitation for project teams.
You will be positioned in the Development branch of the BTI department, coordinating with multiple agile team of QA engineers, developers, Product Manager, and reporting to the Head of Department Business Tools at Technicolor.
As a Software technology coordinator, you will:
• Collaborate with and provide support to Software Development, QA, Project Management and Deployment teams.
• Track the progress and report concise & aggregated updates, risks periodically to a senior coordinator.
• Understand and resolve the needs of engineering teams, and help them organize.
• Support end to end release activities.
• Build strong professional relationships with colleagues and other departments.
• Coordinate triage, approvals, and support production deployments.
• Knowledge of issue tracking tools such as JIRA.
• Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
• Highly proactive – The ability to analyze the trends and raise risks ahead of time.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Ability to adapt to changes.
• The qualified candidate will be a solution-oriented leader who is creative, energetic, detail oriented, organized and flexible.
• A degree in Computer Science.
• Experience with Agile development processes (such as Scrum, Kanban, XP) and related tools.
• Experience with Project Management tools such as MS Project.
• Prior experience in VFX industry is not required.