We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
A Production Accountant is responsible for managing the finances and maintaining financial records including preparing schedules and budgets and managing the day to day accounting and financial reporting. They ensure to comply with accounting standards and relevant legislation.
B.com/M.com/CA /MBA Finance
• Experience: 5- 7 years
• Proficiency in Accounting and Finance concepts & a hands on experience
• Proficiency in Tools like SAP BW & should have good Excel skills.
• Understanding of Cost analysis – Working knowledge on P&L using SAP tool
• Working knowledge of Revenue Recognition for Projects, Project Profitability analysis.
• Financial Planning & Analysis: Monthly & Quarterly Forecast updating on Headcount & Revenue
• Reporting and Analysis
• Working knowledge in Planning & Budgeting Exercise
• Working knowledge of HC planning and schedule, Accruals & Month Close activities
Strong communication skills- written & verbal