Academy The Focus - Modelling
Technicolor Animation and Games is home to some of the world's most recognizable and respectable episodic animated shows. Our relationships and reputation run incredibly deep within the top animation production houses. The team at Animation and Games includes very passionate and driven artists who are involved in creating wonders in animation and assets. If you are an artist who believes in storytelling and have the desire to push beyond your comfort levels, then we are looking for you!
A Production Accountant is responsible for managing the finances and maintaining financial records including preparing schedules and budgets and managing the day to day accounting and financial reporting. They ensure to comply with accounting standards and relevant legislation.
B.com/M.com/CA /MBA Finance
• Experience: 5- 7 years
• Proficiency in Accounting and Finance concepts & a hands on experience
• Proficiency in Tools like SAP BW & should have good Excel skills.
• Understanding of Cost analysis – Working knowledge on P&L using SAP tool
• Working knowledge of Revenue Recognition for Projects, Project Profitability analysis.
• Financial Planning & Analysis: Monthly & Quarterly Forecast updating on Headcount & Revenue
• Reporting and Analysis
• Working knowledge in Planning & Budgeting Exercise
• Working knowledge of HC planning and schedule, Accruals & Month Close activities
Strong communication skills- written & verbal
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At Animation & Games, we have a number of job classifications within our team structure. Our current requirement is for:
• Production Accountant: 4-7 Years
Basis the candidate's interview performance and other evaluation criteria the management will decide upon the designation.