Look Dev Artist
Technicolor Creative Studios is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
As a Product Owner you will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver specific software products/enhancements via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled software development team.
You'll be adept at delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
• Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
• Define, lead and influence others, including those more senior, on release date and content of product output.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal customers & understand their needs.
• Be the Voice of the Customer for the project - write User Stories that represent their needs well, with clear Acceptance Criteria that stakeholders can agree with.
• Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done.
• Promote culture of continuous improvement within the team (self, team members and stories).
• Escalate risks/impediments.
• Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
• Strong communications skills covering a diverse range of stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills with previous experience of mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
• Strong knowledge and understanding of VFX applications, ability to contribute to a strong product vision and to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
• Have the ability to confidently interact with both Business and R&D individuals at all levels including senior and executive management
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the ''big picture'' view
• Be highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success
• Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wvy1-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.