Production Coordinator - Business Tools & Intelligence
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Business Tools and Intelligence (BTI) department is expanding its team to support Operations and Innovation across all brands of Technicolor Production Services in Animation, Games, VFX and Advertising.
The role would include managing the future development of our proprietary Operations software as well as its quality and maintenance in the current software development lifecycle. You will work with technical talent from both in and outside the department to deliver on those goals.
You will be positioned in the Development branch of the BTI department, managing a team of QA engineers and developers, and reporting to the Global Program Manager for Business Tools at Technicolor. There is an opportunity to come into a position where you will be managing multiple software products at the same time.
• Take ownership of the internal development of our global resource management application and its roadmap
• Coordinate efforts with our external partners to ensure high product quality
• Manage a Product Team of 6
• Liaise with the SCRUM Master to ensure best practices are being upheld in the team
• Report to the Global Program Manager on initiatives to improve the application
• Previous experience in managing software development projects OR as a Product Owner/Manager essential
• Previous people management highly beneficial
• Technical/Engineering University degree preferred
• Has worked in an agile environment before
• Strong Project or Product Management skills
• Solid understanding of software development practices