Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor's world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr. X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry's best work. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Works with the department head and creative teams to establish CG pipeline and workflow for the shows assigned.
• Works with department head and RnD team (pipeline developers) on development of software scripts, codes and tools that support production pipeline.
• Maintain technical manuals and guidelines for each show.
• Meet with the show Supervisors and Leads on a regular basis to identify any technical problems with the toolset and pipeline and ensures to eliminate such hurdles.
• Meet with show production and leadership to understand and keep abreast of plans impacting show / project.
• Accountable for on time, on budget execution and delivery of projects.
• Communicate clearly and concisely with clients on the project's CG procedures, pipeline or workflow needs and developments.
• Does technical review of deliveries across departments as required and provide feedback with any concerns or suggestions.
• Provide mentor ship, guidance to team members and facilitate ongoing training and development for the team.
• Should have worked as a Pipeline Supervisor/managing technical aspects for Episodic (TV) Production or CGI Animation for a minimum of 3 years.
• Thorough understanding of Episodic/CGI Production pipelines.
• In-depth knowledge of Maya, Nuke and Houdini.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Should be competent to breakdown a show requirement technically and should be capable of estimating and executing the same.
• Should be capable on multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks, while remaining efficient and mindful of delivery deadlines.
• Should have Exceptional organizational, problem solving, and project management skills.
• Knowledge in other DCC Software's apart from above would be a plus.
• Knowledge in Shotgun would be a plus.
• Knowledge in Python would be a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x72z-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.