At the core of Technicolor Games' success are talented, passionate gamers. We pride ourselves on creating a collaborative, empowered, and creative environment. Whether it's helping clients in the early stages of game design or creating award-winning campaigns, we're always here to help. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to connect in meaningful ways with our clients and their players.
Creatively and technologically speaking, no one beats Technicolor Games when it comes to delivering high-end content and immersive experiences together with video gaming marketing leaders.
We are seeking a skilled Motion Capture Clean-up Animator to join our team who will be responsible for cleaning up motion capture data and creating polished, high-quality animation. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of the animation principles and experience in motion capture clean-up and animation software, as well as a passion for creating compelling, visually stunning animations.
• Clean up and refine motion capture data to create polished animations.
• Retarget motion capture data to game assets using high end workflow.
• Collaborate with artists, animators, and lead to create compelling animation sequences.
• Work with the art team to ensure that animations meet the artistic and technical standards of the project.
• Use animation software, such as Maya and/or MotionBuilder, to adjust timing, and weight of animation where necessary.
• Troubleshoot technical issues related to motion capture data and tool.
• Must be fluent speaking and writing in English
• Proven experience in motion capture clean-up and animation.
• Knowledge of layer based, control rig, motion capture editing workflows.
• Ability to blend motion capture clips
• Ability to keyframe fingers, props and secondary animation
• Proficiency in animation software, such as Maya and/or MotionBuilder.
• Strong understanding of animation principles and techniques.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team of artists and designers.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to receive and apply critique on your work.
• Good at working to a deadline and managing your own time.
• Ability to document and explain work clearly and concisely.
Good to have:
• Experience working in the game development industry.
• Familiarity with Unreal Engine or Unity.
• Experience with facial animation and rigging.
• You know the animation pipeline from design to deployment.
If you have a passion for mocap animation workflows & techniques and you can use Maya and/or Motion Builder, then we want to hear from you, whether you've just graduated, are looking for new challenges, or are used to leading teams of Animators - all levels are welcome!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn56z1-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.