Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
• Responsible for Datacenter and End User support operations catering to all Infrastructure services
• Managing and monitoring all installed Systems and Infrastructure
• Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Participate in all technical tasks defined for the team as and when appropriate, ensure completion for user support requests
• Be aware of the ongoing Infrastructure issues and vigilant to avoid/minimize downtime of services
• Understand business environments to prioritize incidents
• Interact with other Infrastructure teams to make sure the requirements are addressed in time
• Identify operational risks and contribute to mitigating the same
• Identify service delivery issues and implement corrective actions
• Participate in new technology reviews, POCs and adoption
Proven experience working in Enterprise IT Infrastructure and Operations support role
Technical knowledge / skills:
• Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux (Centos or RedHat) based environments.
• Extensive Hands on experience on configuring, managing and administration of high performing clusters on multi-vendor OS and hardware
• Good understanding of storage platform on EMC Isilon, storage filesystems like NFS, DFS and SMB
• In depth knowledge of network services on a multi-vendor network architecture
• Experience with Virtualization and Containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
• Experience with monitoring systems
• Good understanding of server/workstation hardware solutions from Dell or HP
• Experience and awareness of security, audit, risk and compliance within enterprise IT environment
• Experience with ITIL processes
• A strong commitment to quality, service and reliability
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Capability to learn and adapt quickly
• Strong ability to work under pressure
• Work well with others in a team environment
• Desire to learn from others and to take on increasingly challenging work
• Strong creative ability and flair
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. We have a number of job classifications within our team structure. Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kbjn-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.