Lighting & Compositing Artist
Technicolor Animation and Games is home to some of the world's most recognizable and respectable episodic animated shows. Our relationships and reputation run incredibly deep within the top animation production houses. The team at Animation and Games includes very passionate and driven artists who are involved in creating wonders in animation and assets. If you are an artist who believes in story-telling and have the desire to push beyond your comfort levels, then we are looking for you!
Artists must have a commanding grasp and ability to execute the Lighting & Compositing skills aesthetically.
If you are passionate about the Animation industry and you think you have what it takes to create believable lifelike performances with the use of requisite software, then we want to hear from you!
• Have a strong understanding of and a keen eye for the artistic essentials of Lighting or Compositing.
• Be fluent in the use of Maya with render engines (Vray/Redshift/Arnold) and Nuke.
• Proficient and efficient in executing Lighting or Composting pipeline Techniques.
• Strong understanding of Comp FX, Color Theory, and Composition.
• Strong understanding of Photography and Cinematic Techniques.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Previous experience with Animation & Games pipeline.
• Experience in Episodic Production or Gaming Production.
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At Animation & Games, we have several job classifications within our artist team structure. These are broadly:
• Junior Artist: 0-4 Years
• Artist: 4-7 Years
• Senior Artist: 7+ Years
• Team Lead: 10+ years
Basis the candidate's Demo reel quality, Test & interview performance, and other evaluation criteria the management will decide upon the designation.