Directeur.Rice D Veloppement Des Talents / Director Of Talent Development
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN QUEBEC
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros, along with select Technicolor facilities in Los Angeles, London, and Toronto.
This role will support the delivery of The Focus' global L&D Strategy within Technicolor's Creative Production Services division. Working in conjunction with the talent and management teams in, you will be responsible for creating and delivering soft skill learning content to upskill our teams, particularly focusing on those in managerial positions. You will work with Internal and External Communications to engage the workforce in L&D initiatives and collaborate with Talent to help shape the business' learning pathways and frameworks. We are looking for someone who is confident in delivering and creating bitesize learning to be consumed across different e-learning platforms. You should have a passion for DEI and deliver training that will appeal across the diverse employee population.
A key part of this offering is the L&D programs powered by The Focus, include:
• A virtual Induction Program welcomes new starters across our businesses and prepares them for how we work, what to expect from us and in turn what we expect from them
• A virtual Manager Induction program is designed to give our new managers the tools to succeed in managing a team. This Manager 101 course covers the fundamentals of building an effective team and looking after them well
• The LEAP program supports our managers throughout their time with the business. It provides regular live virtual bite size training courses to top up or learn new skills, while also giving managers the tools to progress in their own careers
The Technical 'Academy' runs alongside the above, which focuses on creative learning.
Responsibilities include but not restricted to:
• Creating and delivering exciting virtual learning content which maintains a high level of consistency and learning quality
• Confidently and independently managing projects through to completion
• Working with internal and external subject matter experts, build and deliver a holistic learning approach and content in various forms e.g. live training sessions, prerecorded training session, articles and e-learning
• Consider business' culture, diversity, and ways of operating and accommodate this by creating creative, dynamic content, ensuring this is reflected in the delivery style
• Working with Talent, build out soft skill, management and leadership development aligned to Industry trends
• Regularly review content to ensure it is relevant, up to date and consistent with processes and guidelines
• Manage and maintain learning content on LMS platforms
• Manage documentation and data, which will then be reviewed and analyzed for insights and to propose Improvements
• Ongoing review, management and analysis of soft skills training, content and frameworks to drive improvements and where required propose and deliver changes
• Working with Talent and Internal Comms, engage, develop and launch the soft skills training across all business units
• Creating exciting and engaging soft skill training content for different audiences
• Delivering training to a variety of audiences in an interactive way that keeps creative, fast-paced trainees engaged with content
• Contributing to, reviewing and developing Management and soft skill programs and packages
• Managing and maintaining an LMS platform
• Experience with virtual and e-learning content and content delivery
• Ideally, experience working in a creative Industry or environment
• Solid understand of the 70/20/10 model, with experience in L&D.
• Communications experience with a strong understanding of how different audiences require customized messages.
• Ability to work In a VUCA environment (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous).
• Strong internal and external customer service focus, with an eye on user experience
• Able to influence and co-operate with other departments, globally.
• Strong project and time management skills; ability to work on multiple projects and deliver on time to a high quality
• Motivated self-starter that aims for the highest standards
• High level of energy with a bias for action and ''Getting things done''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbjn1-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.