Technicolor Creative Studios is a technology company working with creative companies across the world to help them produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists' partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences around the world. We are renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the film, advertising, and entertainment industries, with some of our most famous projects including the blockbuster movies Blade Runner 2049, The Jungle Book, The Lion King and 1917, and advertising campaigns for Channel 4, Sony, and IKEA.
• Work with a mix of local and remote team members to ensure realistic planning, scheduling, and regular deliveries of the results to internal clients
• Work with senior and lead developers to improve and conform tools and workflows to a global roadmap and to emergent show necessities
• Produce documentation and support users in the maintenance phase, and contribute to demonstrations during exploratory phases
• Contribute to the effective management and resolution of software/pipeline support tickets related to your team/work stream/product
• Invest in learning opportunities when presented
• Participate in sprint planning and the estimation of the effort required to complete the tasks assigned to you by your Lead
• Track your effort using the methods and tools provided under TCS R&D's project management standards
• Good knowledge of Python or C++
• A degree in Computer Science, Technical Animation or in an Engineering field is preferred, though equivalent production experience would also be considered
• Linux competence
• Experience with or understanding of Git
• Demonstrated interest in VFX, feature animation or video game development
Nice to Have
• Knowledge of or experience with one or multiple VFX applications (Houdini, Maya, etc)
• Knowledge of PySide, PyQt
• Confluence and/or Jira experience
• Understanding of how data flows between departments of a VFX studio
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are an ambitious software developer looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, we look forward to your application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ok08-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.