Global Head Of Workforce Planning, Production Services
London, United Kingdom
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology.
Technicolor Production Services is the division that contains our world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros. Key to the success of our division and its brands is winning the war on talent through acquiring and growing a community where artistry meets technology.
The Focus is our ambition to create a careers hub (including a digital platform) for professionals. We aim to create a platform that enables individuals to advance in their careers and make the best of their creative industry experience.
The Focus comprises of a team of experts in recruitment, marketing and L&D who work to meet the demands of our brands and provide a central hub of job matching, career guidance, learning opportunities and industry insights. Based in our London offices, the Junior Recruiter - The Focus a strategic global role looking at the medium to long term planning and forecasting for recruitment and L&D needs.
The following tasks provide a general overview of the types of activity the role holder will be expected to engage in on a day-to-day basis. The tasks are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities as the nature of our business requires all employees to be flexible, self-motivated and to think creatively when presented with challenges.
• Use social networking, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent, capturing the information in Taleo.
• Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent in order to establish a network in the industry to meet current and future hiring needs, promoting the MPC attitude and working lifestyle.
• Pre-screen applications for suitability, visa eligibility and present all relevant salary and availability details to department heads for review.
• Ensure that all candidates are fed back to appropriately to ensure that they have clear understanding of the decision and points for their development in-line with our global brand strategy.
• Prepare offers, which meet candidate expectations, and align the skill level to the correct salary band/job, in line with department salary targets.
• Attend recruitment events/road shows ensuring that MPC is represented positively and professionally at all times and that artist information is collected effectively and updated in the recruitment database.
• Be an ambassador for MPC within the global artist community and provide clear, accurate and inspirational information to prospective talent.Drive and/or support the future talent strategy and associated initiatives.
• Ensure a smooth onboarding of all new employees by passing all relevant joiner information to HR.
• Liaise with HR and Crew Management to ensure that all legal requirements are being met and that the entire candidate experience is positive.
• Is able to implement volume recruitment solutions to hire candidates globally.
• Has experience of working with candidate tracking software and social networking as a recruitment tool for generating candidates.
• Demonstrates the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
• Has a good working knowledge of legal and immigration requirements that affect recruitment.
• Possesses excellent organizational and administrative skills.
• Is pro-active with a drive and determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm.
• Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and pride in the quality of their work.
• Is experienced at working under pressure.
• Has the ability to multi-task.
• Is always customer-focused.
• Revelant recruitment experience
• Agency recruitment experience preferable
• Speaking French is an asset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yy18-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.