Marketing Assistant, Distribution Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
We collaborate with groundbreaking directors, creative agencies and visionary brands, who trust us to bring their ideas to life. We value the two-way nature of these partnerships, understanding that our clients give us opportunities to improve our craft and astound their audiences.
Though we are renowned for our unrivalled creative expertise, we are just as inventive with our workflow solutions and pride ourselves on our impeccable account management and client service.
Twenty-plus years of innovation has established The Mill as a recognized global brand for creating seamless visual effects, but we are also leaders in design, animation, live action content direction, VFX brand accounts, versioning and global adaptations, digital content creation and distribution. Our ability to package multiple services allows us to deliver both schedule and budget efficiencies and to create with the multi-platform world in mind. This helps clients create great looking content for any screen.
Our reputation is built on our people. We find, train and nurture the most talented creative, technical and production teams in the industry and our scale enables us to work individually, in teams or as an international network via our bases in London, New York, Los Angeles & Chicago.
• Inspire and manage client service team of runners and front desk reception to reach and maintain The Mill's standard.
• Develop runner training guides and provide training in hospitality and client interaction to ensure their work is at the standard required and they understand the vision and their role in the overall client experience.
• Create weekly schedule for direct reports.
• Suggest and implement areas of improvement for the client service function.
• Work with Head of Studio Ops/Managing Director to plan and execute staff and client events.
• Help with practical delivery of client gifts and swag.
• Oversee daily studio presentation to the highest standards.
• Identify and purchase catering equipment as required.
• Ensure office sundry inventories are up to date and stocked.
• Manage the daily client food and beverage offerings with Head of Studio Ops direction.
• Manage day to day catering for both clients and staff.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of food safety and health hygiene.
• Work alongside Head of Studio Ops to ensure that client and staff refreshments and food are constantly improved and updated with fresh, local, and healthy options.
• Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Maintain client database to track gifts, events, and celebrations throughout the year.
• Support Marketing, Sales, and Learning & Development departments on their event requirements and setup.
• Manage Catering and Sundries budgets.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92j59-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.