Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Head of Creative's (HoC) goal is to deliver greater creative execution of projects in the India studios across Advertising and help teams in India transition from a task-based approach to a creative execution approach.
The HoC will be expected to provide strategic vision in implementing the above goal and will be empowered to plan and execute the strategy in partnership with the India studio management and global Creative Leads.
What you'll do:
• Increase collaboration between creatives in global studios and India
• Increase the capability and confidence of the team to handle complex work with less dependence on global studio creative direction
• Plan and execute strategic organisational changes in achieving the goal of increased creative output
• Nurture and mentor local creative talent for career progression, including training initiatives for creative, technical and soft skills.
• Facilitate and enhance communication with local Supervisors and other global Creative site leadership
• Build skills in creative execution for local Supervisors and artists by
• Strategic recruitment of creative talent
• International recruitment to help better understand western workflows and creative expectations
• • Promote and recruit for the artist in residence program from across the global studios
• Be the one point of contact for creative escalations
• Lead and manage complex visual effects projects to deliver to creative expectations, deadline and budget
• Manage and support local VFX Supervisors across 3D & 2D
• Manage expectations of local and global Management and Creative leaderships teams
• Determine production requirements and advise on best practices, available processes and budgets for all types of VFX projects
• Work closely with the senior Creatives locally and globally to research, develop and implement new technology and creative ideas
• Stay current with developments and technology within the organisation and industry
What you'll need:
• Experience leading VFX teams in a high-end creative studio environment in a major market (i.e London, NY, LA)
• Job is based out of Bangalore preferably, or London with extensive travels to India
• Highly developed knowledge of the visual effects and associated pipelines
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Proven experience of managing teams across VFX studios
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
• Portfolio of creative campaigns and work
• Experience working with global clients interfacing with executives across multiple verticals
• Experience operating in cross-functional organizations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yj20-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.