Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology.
Technicolor Production Services is the division that contains our world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros. Key to the success of our division and its brands is winning the war on talent through acquiring and growing a community where artistry meets technology.
The Focus is our ambition to create a careers hub (including a digital platform) for professionals. We aim to create a platform that enables individuals to advance in their careers and make the best of their creative industry experience.
The Focus is a team of experts in recruitment, marketing and L&D who work to meet the demands of our brands and provide a central hub of job matching, career guidance, learning opportunities and industry insights. Our ambitions to create a digital platform are the strategic enabler to advance the exchange of real-time data by building a community at large.
The Academy's mission is to develop, nurture and grow computer graphics artists' skills and abilities, and prepare them for a role at one of Technicolor's world-class studios, which include MPC Film, Mr. X and Mikros.
Training is provided by some of the industry's most experienced VFX professionals using a blended combination of workshops, masterclasses and online training, offering a unique learning pathway and career inspiration for aspiring artists.
We are looking for an experienced Training Manager to onboard artists as trainers and to continuously improve our training programs based on both student feedback and performance data to ensure efficient, effective training.
This role will support the delivery of the global L&D Strategy and manage our creative academies across disciplines.
The Global Training Quality Manager will be working with the Head of Creative Learning & Development - India, all virtual trainers and Global Head of Commercial Development, L&D. The Global Training Quality Manager will be managing the day-to-day activities of the Academies. It is important this person be resilient, proactive, diplomatic, motivating and demonstrate working collaboratively with business objectives at the forefront.
The following tasks provide a general overview of the types of activity the role holder will be expected to engage in. The tasks are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities as the nature of our business requires all employees to be flexible, self-motivated and to think creatively when presented with challenges.
• Ensure the efficiency, effectiveness, and student experience quality of the Academies
• Manage and monitor trainers and students throughout their Academy life cycle and meet with trainers to discuss and optimize their performance
• Work with coordinators to ensure a smooth run of all Academies
• Ensure processes to onboard / provide access to training content is efficient and effective with stakeholders e.g. systems, production, L&D team
• Complete reports and take part in regular communications.
• Build relationships and manage stakeholders
• Work with local teams within each studio as needed, confirm graduate numbers and support Talent / Recruitment in the transition of academy graduates
• Help ensure DEI academy targets are met by liaising with Admissions Coordinators, marketing, and trainers.
Qualifications and Experience
• Proven experience managing trainers and course deliveries
• Experience within a deadline driven creative environment
• Clear confidant communicator
• Adept in skillfully juggling tasks
• Organized and focused
• Virtual training delivery skills
• Coaching skills
• Project management skills