The Company Technicolor Creative Studios (TCS) is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realisation of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists' partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
You will be supported by professionals from our Global Business Services (GBS) teams, who are responsible for the execution of our end-to-end transactional processes. The role interacts with colleagues across European, Asian, and North American territories. Therefore, flexibility is required as the role will often require calls outside of normal working hours.
• Performing general accounting and reporting tasks, including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, posting and process allocations
• Preparing financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards
• Management of month close process of accounting books, ensuring the books are closed on time and in good quality
• Performing inventory accounting by recording, adjusting inventory movements and processing stock-takes results
• Cooperation and communication with external institutions, auditors and internal clients
• Ensuring completeness and correctness of data in accounting / financial system during month end process
• Measurement of effectiveness and optimization of accounting processes
• Reporting of financial results in relevant systems
• Balance sheet reconciliation - analysis and review of the balance sheet items
• Verifying the correctness and completeness of data, reports and statements along with the analysis of deviations
• Preparing monthly / annual / quarterly reports and other documents required by the management team
• Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
• Maintenance and enhancement of ERP structure, in line with the business needs
• Maintaining fixed assets accounting
• Payroll posting and reconciliation Reporting and implementing process improvements, Preparing reports and analysis
• Assuring process compliance with corporate policies and regulatory guidelines
• Min 3 years of professional experience in the area of accounting / bookkeeping of General Ledger
• Bachelors or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting, Charted Accountant qualifications a strong plus
• Good understanding of General Ledger processes
• Experience with BlackLine or similar tools will be an adventage
• Practical knowledge of IFRS
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5neb0-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.