Technicolor Animation and Games is home to some of the world's most recognizable and respectable episodic animated shows. Our relationships and reputation run incredibly deep within the top animation production houses. The team at Animation and Games includes very passionate and driven artists who are involved in creating wonders in animation and assets. If you are an artist who believes in story-telling and have the desire to push beyond your comfort levels, then we are looking for you!
• Accurately interpret concept art and design, as well as create and gather reference to complete FX tasks
• Deliver high quality work while reliably understanding applying feedback from Team Leader and Supervisor
• Take ownership in ensuring proper QC is applied to all tasks
• Identify and flag issues that may interfere with on-time deliveries, and offer solutions
• Attend and actively participate in creative and production meetings
• Understanding of element's behavior and Animation Principals.
• Should have a good balance of visual and problem-solving technical skills with regard to the production schedule and set milestones
• Good understanding to interpret concept art, design, animatic and feedback notes.
• Self-motivated work ethic with honest and good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Good Production experience in Maya, Houdini and Nuke.
• Experience with RealFlow, phoenix fd, FumeFX a plus
• Experience in lighting and rendering with V-Ray, Arnold, Redshift
• Ability to script in Python, MEL, Hscript and HDK are plus
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Production experience using FX tools in Episode/web Series/ film/commercials
• Experience in Crowd simulation is a Plus
• Experience in Creating FX rig is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq6949-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.