FX Artist - Games
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our team's strength lies and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients' mutual trust and commitment culture, we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project, we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.!
If you are passionate about VFX and you think you have what it takes to create believable lifelike performances with the use of requisite softwares, then we want to hear from you!
Every role is interdependent and cross-functional
• Understanding of element's behavior and Animation Principals.
• Should have a good balance of visual and problem-solving technical skills with regard to the production schedule and set milestones
• Good understanding to interpret concept art, design, animatic and feedback notes.
• Self-motivated work ethic with honest and good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Good Production experience in Unreal, Unity, Maya, Houdini and Nuke.
• Experience with any other game engine a plus
• Ability to scripting is a plus
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Good production experience using FX tools in Game FX.
• Experience in Crowd simulation is a Plus
Experience in Creating FX rig is a plus.
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At Animation & Games, we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are broadly:
• Junior Artist: 0-4 Years
• Artist: 4-7 Years
• Senior Artist :7+ Years
Basis the candidate's Demo reel quality, Test & interview performance and other evaluation criteria the management will decide upon the designation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z65n-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.