Remote / Virtual
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
Technicolor Production Services Research and Development is a global organization servicing multiple production lines (Feature and Episodic Visual Effects, Animation, Advertising) and we're in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support our CTO and R&D Leadership as Director, Cross-Functional Projects.
As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the Core and Service-line oriented organizations, for the most strategically important R&D initiatives that cross organizational lines.
This position reports to the PS R&D CTO. While this position has no direct reports, it supervises cross-functional teams from multiple departments. The number of project leaders varies depending on the number of projects.
What you'll do:
• Act as an adviser to the CTO and R&D senior management team for issues or strategic activities that have the potential for cross-functional R&D.
• Coordinate the execution of the projects within and across the teams involved.
• Gather requirements, build business-cases, plan, coordinate and manage the execution of cross-functional projects in partnership with the PMO and Senior R&D leadership.
• Communicate with Key Stakeholders in the various organizations.
• Assist the CTO in facilitating effective decision-making about the projects in his/her purview
What you'll need:
• Experience in content production for Media & Entertainment
• Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
• Effective, versatile and action-oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Software Development processes a strong plus
• Executive level experience a plus