Remote / Virtual
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Business Tools and Intelligence (BTI) department is expanding its team to support Operations and Innovation across all brands of Technicolor Production Services in Animation, Games, VFX and Advertising.
The role is pivotal for providing adoption & training services for BTI products, as well as developing, delivering and managing communications and assisting in change management for BTI products. You will work alongside the Product Managers, Lead Developers and Support Line Coordinator to assist with discoveries and evaluate user readiness for tool rollouts.
You will be positioned in the Engagement branch of the BTI department, reporting to the Engagement Manager.
• The job requires VFX Production understanding, communication abilities, and analytical thinking.
• Develop and manage relationships with PS SMEs and super users
• Hold product demonstrations for stakeholders and training sessions for trainers
• Lead onboarding process to ensure success rate for the tools.
• Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication for tools
• Collaborate with other teams within PS-BTI to aid in product development
• Produce release notes and comms for new tools and features
• Help drive adoption plans with our Engagement Manager, Stakeholders and Users
• Experience within VFX Production is necessary.
• Have worked with Shotgun and have intermediate understanding of the tool
• Have worked or interacted cross-site in previous roles.
• Understands VFX production operations
• Some understanding of resource management within VFX
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability and eagerness to understand and learn new tools
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience working in the VFX industry
• An interest in discussing, presenting and visualization of various tools managed by the PS-BTI team
• Highly committed and able to work independently
• Ability to work in a flexible and changing environment
• Strong attention to user feedback and converting them in user requirements
• Comfortable in collaborating and interacting with various Production stakeholders