Analyst / Senior Analyst, Sales Planning & Operations
London, United Kingdom
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
By focusing on creating, fostering and developing existing and new client relationships, the Business Development Producer is responsible for growth and securing new business opportunities for all of the brands.
The Business Development Producer is responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by understanding their requirements. By identifying client needs and requirements they are then able to promote solutions from within the VFX brands and the services Technicolor have to offer.
In their role Business Development Producers will be designated as Key Account Managers for specific client groups or regions and will be responsible for creating and driving strategy for that group in partnership with the brands and other key members of the Business Development team.
• Develop and nurture relationships of trust with clients
• Develop and drive strategy of growth for Key Accounts
• Identify target opportunities utilizing existing company contacts along with their own network
• Create development plans for incoming projects, highlighting client needs, businessopportunities and key stake holders to be shared with the team at the beginning of each project
• Prepare and present regular progress reports using the CRM and power Bi systems
• Be proactive with the clients, listening and learning to anticipate their needs
• Be knowledgeable of all activity within the company relating to key accounts
• Develop leads to progress through to bidding opportunities
• Organize and attend client meetings for upcoming projects, ensuring key stake holders are briefed and clear on the objectives of the meeting
• Act as an ambassador for the brands and be knowledgeable of the history, current projects, key executives and creatives, headcount and other specialized services
• Be an active participant in the VFX community, maximizing networking opportunities
• Maintain an understanding of the wider VFX landscape and a knowledge of our competitors' activities
• Strong network of contacts within the VFX/post community
• Highly attentive to communicating effectively with clients and internal teams
• Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
• Strategic thinking
• Goal driven
• Strong presentation skills both verbal and written
• 8 years + experience within the VFX/Post Production industry