With a network of studios all over the globe, MPC Advertising is one of the world's leading creative studios. Our work spans across all mediums.
Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to memorable, distinctive, effective and award-winning work for the world's most famous Filmmakers, DPs and Brands.
MPC boasts one of the worlds more recognized portfolio of Colorists, led by US CD / Sr Colorist Mark Gethin, Sr Colorist Ricky Gausis, and US EP Meghan Lang.
This role will be based in our studio in LA or NY. We are looking for a talented and driven individual to help us expand our color business in in the US, across all mediums of work. This person will be motivated to explore and exploit this market to help us maintain our position at the forefront of color grading.
Our client base is comprised of Filmmakers, DPs, streaming providers, studios, brands, production companies and advertising agencies.
We typically work on a project basis.
• Work closely with US EP to identify, engage with and develop new prospective clients, seeking out new opportunities and relationships.
• Support the US EP in sharing new work with our global marketing team to ensure timely PR on new projects.
• Support the US EP in keeping the Colorist reels and bios up to date on the website.
• Existing client relationships.
• Experience in a Sales / Marketing capacity
• Proven track record of driving new business revenue
• Strategic and driven with strong business acumen.
• Strong leadership and influencing skills.
• Confident and engaging written and verbal communicator, able to build relationships at all levels.
• Happy to travel as required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8735k-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.