Technicolor Creative Studios is powered by world-leading visual effects, advertising, animation and games brands around the world; from MPC, The Mill and Mikros to the recently launched Technicolor Games.
Technicolor Creative Studios brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns, animation and games truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind creative delivery in countless blockbuster films like 1917, The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, game animations for titles including Call of Duty, Resident Evil and Need for Speed and advertising and advertising campaigns for clients including Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the business. The Technicolor Creative Studios team is wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities we open up in our industry.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Director (m/f/d) dedicated to the European region, key market of Technicolor Games, to join our Business Development team remotely from Europe.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished sales professional with demonstrable success in managing key partnerships and selling, upselling and cross selling a variety of games services to buyers within the games market. Able to build and foster deep relationships with partners and influence our overall strategy.
Someone who is data-driven and entrepreneurial with a start-up mindset, who is excited about the opportunity to grow our business, who is collaborative and thrives as an individual and as part of a team.
• Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships and develop new sales opportunities through targeting efforts and follow-up.
• Coordinate sales effort within the sales organization as well as with various cross-functional team members
• Attend Industry events and deliver presentations as necessary.
• Drive profitable revenue growth and achieve assigned revenue targets within schedule against defined key performance indicators, including monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Documenting and tracking your process in the CRM and other platforms, actively managing databases to ensure information is kept up to date to enable accurate reporting, forecasting and targeted marketing activity to generate new business.
• Provide weekly forecasts and periodic activity reports to sales management.
• Keep current on industry issues and initiatives, and competitor activity, which can be drawn on to engage and position Technicolor products and services.
• Continuously engage customers to keep them current on service enhancements.
• Establish an engagement model and manage the communication & escalation strategies with customer leadership.
• Aligns the strategic account planning and cross-organization to drive more revenue and success engagement execution aligned to the desired customer outcomes.
Our team of equally passionate, diverse individuals is based around the globe. Our DE&I mission is to always respect, embrace and encourage the uniqueness of individuals and their talents.
• Be an inclusive workplace for everyone by removing barriers that hinder people from being themselves.
• Build and maintain a community where all staff feel safe, included and accepted for who they are.
• Attract, nurture, and retain the best talent in the industry irrespective of their background.
• Committed to a genuine change in our business and the wider industry.
• Investing in our people: time, budget, training and ongoing development.
• Facilitating open discussion & debate.
• Minimum 7+ years' experience in the games industry or equivalent.
• Target-orientated, with a proven ability to work largely unaided who thrives in a fast-paced environment of urgency in detecting, qualifying and generating new opportunities.
• Evidence of consistently exceeding sales quotas and winning new clients.
• Excellent written and verbal English proficiency.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, a critical thinker, able to apply reasoning to all your decision-making based on available data.
• Strong computer skills, including experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and effectively utilize sales CRM tools.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working at senior executive contact levels.
• Must be self-motivated with effective time management and able to operate in a remote environment.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• Experience in selling Art and game services or equivalent outsourcing role at a developer/publisher.
• Passionate about gaming and technology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3n77n-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.