Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
No idea is too ambitious for us to create to an incredibly high standard. Technicolor Creative Studios provides world-class production expertise in Film, Episodic, Gaming, Advertising and Experiential Marketing. Our global network of studios includes The Mill, MPC, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games.
Location: USA Remote or at an existing TCS location in New York, LA or Chicago.
The Benefits Lead will have the following responsibilities:
• The role's primary focus will center on benefits and wellness programs in USA.
• Serve as the subject-matter expert on all benefit/pension/wellness matters for market(s) of responsibility.
The main tasks of the Benefits Lead will be:
• Lead the development of USA benefits, continuously monitors legislation to anticipate employee benefits impact, and ensure TCS's offerings remain competitive and compliant in the market
• Ensure benefits strategy and guiding principles are aligned with the business priorities of TCS. Lead monthly and quarterly business review meetings with the external benefit vendors and the local benefits broker. Manage the client relationship and act as the main point of contact on behalf of TCS. Manage the annual benefits renewal process.
• Prepare qualitative and quantitative benefit-cost analyses to monitor current performance and support the development of cost-effective benefits programs. Lead the compliance and governance of all benefit and pension plans, including participating in local committees where applicable.
• Provide recommendations for enhancements/changes to existing programs and implement the programs. Assess the financial impact and performance of existing and proposed programs.
• Create best-in-class benefit processes and document benefits processes with workplace instructions. Ensure offshore Benefits resource is fully trained on benefits procedures. Upskill and train the offshore Benefits resource at every opportunity. Act in a leadership and local expert capacity for all interactions with the internal processing team.
• Create and deploy all Benefits communications for USA. Act as the point of escalation for queries that cannot be handled by the offshore team and for complex cases requiring local knowledge from HRBPs and senior leaders.
• Deploy Workday Benefits module for TCS USA. Take part in all aspects of the configuration, providing your local expertise for the initial deployment and future system developments. Lead the system testing and ensure a fault-free experience for employees.
• Design and monitor SLAs of processes to administer benefits and programs. Coordinate all benefits activities for internal audits, statutory and external audits as well as internal and external controls.
• Develop and deploy Benefits and Wellness communication and education plans to support onboarding, open enrollment windows, and ongoing awareness of total rewards programs.
• Management of all LOA and retirement-related activities.
• Manages benefits-related projects and partner with the regional HR Shared Services teams to design and monitor SLA's of processes to administer benefits and programs
• Assist in the management of vendor and broker relationships, and make recommendations to replace and/or introduce new solutions.
• Partners very closely with HR Shared Services to ensure benefits operations is aligned with benefit design and strategy and manages benefits-related escalations from HR Shared Services, HRBPs, and senior leaders.
• Assist in the compliance and governance of all benefit and pension plans, including participating in local Committee meetings where applicable.
• Continuously monitors worldwide economics, politics and legislation to anticipate employee benefits impact and ensure TCS's offerings remain competitive and compliant in the market.
• Recommends and helps to implement process improvements for efficient and streamlined benefits delivery and positive employee experience.
Partners very closely with HR Shared Services to ensure benefits operations are aligned with benefit design and strategy
• Extensive USA Benefits experience at a managerial level. Experience with a full array of benefits programs, including retirement plans, medical plans, life, disability plans, Paid Time Off, work/life benefits, recognition and benefit allowances.
• Expert knowledge in all aspects of USA Benefits
• Previous Benefits experience in other countries would be advantageous, and the desire to learn Benefits in other countries to support local colleagues
• Proven experience working with an offshore ''Shared Service Center'' environment.
• Previous experience of Workday Benefits ideal but not essential
• Proven track record implementing a full array of benefits programs, including retirement plans, medical plans, life, disability plans, Paid Time Off, work/life benefits, recognition and benefit allowances.
• Comfortable being a single point of contact
• Ability to prioritize and act with discretion
• Strong financial literacy and up to date knowledge of local taxes/laws relevant to benefits
• Starter-finisher and able to remain self-motivated
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw28zy-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.