Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
This position will be reporting to the Commercial Controller. The role will be primarily responsible for supporting the Business Development team to ensure financial tracking and reporting of projects that are carried out effectively. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Perform cost analysis of projects undertaken
• Develop and improve the existing toolsets to drive efficiencies and create better control processes surrounding but not limited to project financials
• Support the Business Development global bidding pipeline, working with multiple members of the team to ensure bids are commercially robust
• Provide insight into the opportunities and risks of the show
• Assist producers in financial reconciliation of their additional costs
• Provide analysis to the wider finance community as required
• Report, forecast and analyse future revenues and film projects
• Validate and prepare project proposals
• Build and maintain data sheets for use by various departments across the business
• Provide ad-hoc financial support to film production department
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Sumifs, etc.) and ability to create and work in complex financial models
• VFX industry knowledge is an asset, but not required
• Experience: Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting with proven experience in relevant fields.
What we are looking for
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multiple show production environment
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with a strong sense of urgency to achieve results
• Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Strong financial analysis/interpretation skills
• Ability to adapt documents quickly and effectively in order to meet clients' and producers' needs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk34p-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.