Accounts Payable Manager - Global Lead
With around 12k people and growing, TCS is the world's largest VFX organisation and continues to be at the forefront of technological and creative innovation. Being responsible for some of the most memorable VFX films and adverts, TCS partners with brands from Apple to Disney to create content that is consumed by millions across the globe. During a period of unprecedented growth TCS has recently started the process of separating from the wider group to form a separately publicly traded business. This will allow for continued growth and position us to remain at the forefront of the creative industry.
Our four business divisions: TCS is comprised of four business units, each market leading and each serving a different part of the entertainment industry. All four business are seeing considerable growth and there are no signs of this slowing.
MPC – Serves Film and Episodic organisations. Having won several Oscars and other prestigious awards MPC partners with all the world leading film studios and has worked on films including The Lion King, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Top Gun, 1917, The Greatest Showman and Guardian of the Galaxy, to name but a few.
The Mill – Serves advertising organisations and has helped create some of the world's most recognisable brands. With clients including Apple, Amazon, Budweiser and Nike The Mill is the most recognisable name in VFX advertising.
Mikros – Creating market leading animation, Mikros has created iconic shows such as Rug Rats, Alvin and the Chipmunks, SpongeBob and Paw Patrol.
Technicolor Games – Serves AAA game studios and work on asset creation as well as cinematics. Having worked on titles such as Call of Duty, Resident Evil, FIFA and Grand Theft Auto, Technicolor Games is growing incredibly quickly and rapidly moving into other areas of the games' ecosystem.
• Ensuring continuous improvement of AP process
• Coordination of KPIs reporting to ensure correct measures are in place in AP process
• Lead best practice and benchmarking activities between GBS locations
• Support implementation of strategic projects in all GBS locations
• Lead standardization of tools and systems across all entities and across all GBS locations
• Lead standardization of processes across all Divisions and across all GBS locations
• Providing process / systems trainings to the team members
• Ensuring the controls in AP process are working as designed
• Ensuring compliance of AP process with legal regulations and requirements
• Participation in internal and external audits
• Maintenance of documentation related to AP process
• Ongoing contact with the process stakeholders (answering questions, resolution of issues related to AP process, ensuring high quality of deliverables provided on time)
PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED TO ALREADY BE LIVING IN POLAND.
Min 5 years of experience in similar position
University degree in finances / accounting
Experience in the SSC / BPO will be an advantage
Very good command of English
Knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
Experience in ERP systems (especially SAP)
Independence and accuracy at work
Good organization of work and the ability to work under time pressure
Orientation towards providing excellent customer service
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkymkp-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.