This role will be reporting to the General Manager, TNT, tbs & truTV. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and handle typical entertainment assistant responsibilities along with other projects and duties at executive's discretion/direction. This person must be exceedingly well-organized and flexible. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. They will be responsible for maintaining the flow of information between development and other departments within the division as well as WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks. They will also coordinate, schedule a high volume of meetings on a regular basis, both within the company and the entertainment industry.
• 2+ years of desk/executive assistant experience within the entertainment industry; preferably programming.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to multi-task; must be able to constantly and consistently prioritize workload of senior executive and oneself simultaneously.
• They must be able to handle themselves professionally as they will have direct interaction with many other executives within the company as well as writers, producers, talent and other executives within the industry.
• The person in this position will also need to handle many sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality.
• This individual must also have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry specifically as it relates to the creative side of the business.