- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionOur mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Talent Manager to join our growing team!Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community. What you'll be doing:
• Foster relationships with agents and managers to identify and recruit traditional on-camera hosts, accessible celebrities and digital influencers with a strong social following and/or creators who share Tastemade's voice and content creation sensibility for branded content campaigns and original network programming
• Work with the Head of Talent & Casting to align talent choices with assigned branded content project across the sales pipeline from RFP to Post-Sale
• Manage the talent databases and trackers as it pertains to branded and original content projects
• Create presentation and pitch materials as needed for Talent programs for internal and external presentations
• Support the Sales and Brand Strategy teams in the pricing, packaging and execution of talent based content programs
• Act as a liaison for the Talent Team and Tastemade's creative and programming teams
• Lead, draft and manage the negotiation and contract execution for assigned talent programs
• Participate in brainstorms, pitches, and client meetings
• Cultivate strong relationships with talent agencies, management companies and digital influencers
• Actively engage with the food, travel, design and lifestyle communities in the US and across the globe
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment!
What you'll bring:
• Impeccable taste. The talent you source is an extension and representation of our brand.
• 4-6 years relevant professional experience in talent for branded content partnerships, specifically pricing and packaging from the publisher side, across digital media and experiential activations
• Strong interpersonal skills. You can find a way to engage anyone with your words
• Fluent in all things social media. You can navigate Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat and beyond like the back of your hand to source amazing talent and influencers
• Experience working with traditional and digital talent in the unscripted space for brand sponsored content
• Master negotiator. You don't back down from a challenge
• Networking is second nature to you. You will bring strong industry contacts and relationships
• An eye for spotting best in class brand campaigns featuring talent
• Ability to think on your feet and take initiative to improve or create effective processes
• You are a true self starter and feel comfortable working autonomously
• A smile. We like those around here :)
• Superior written/verbal and analytical skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work collaboratively
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.