- Full Time
Job DescriptionOur mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, with 700 million minutes watched each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Social Campaign Coordinator to join our growing team!
This person will be responsible for setting up and maintaining social media ad campaigns for Tastemade US and Tastemade INTL, as well as providing support to the Ad Ops team in the US for global campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing Facebook Ads Manager primarily, and other experience is desirable in Pinterest or TikTok Ads Manager. A team player with a proactive personality, very detail-oriented with high-level organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and great flexibility in a fast-moving environment.Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.What you'll be doing:
• The trafficking and set up of campaigns on various social media platforms (FB, IG, Pinterest, etc)
• Monitoring, pacing, and optimizing campaigns for optimal performance and profit
• Working cross-functionally with different teams in order to successfully manage a campaign from beginning to end
• Providing all-around support to the Ad Ops team, across both domestic and international campaigns
• Troubleshooting and QA'ing any problems that may arise during the duration of the campaignWhat you'll bring:
• Basic understanding of and experience in Facebook Ad Manager
• Prior experience in monitoring and optimizing ad campaigns
• Strong English and communication skills
• The ability to work from 9 - 6p (sometimes 7p) CST time
• The ability to collaborate with multiple team members
• Experience implementing and QA'ing third party tags
• An understanding of and experience in Youtube, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Snapchat & Twitter ad managers
• Basic understanding of reporting, metrics and CPMs
• Some intermediate experience with Google Sheets and/or MS Excel
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive compensation
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d945xk-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.