New York, NY
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
We are looking for digital professionals who understand the monetization strategies that leverage the social graph and a proven ability to communicate the value of this strategy to a wide range of major U.S. brands. In addition to generating revenue through branded content partnerships, our sales team will work closely with our product, creative, and account management teams to see to it that the programs are implemented to maximize the client's key performance indicators (KPI's). You will be a support system and partially responsible for cultivating, nurturing and ultimately leveraging quality contacts at both major agencies and national brands.
What you do
• Assist Account Executives in guiding and consulting clients on when and how to leverage Tastemade's ad product suite to maximize results based on client objectives.
• Collaborate with Tastemade teams such as Finance and Business Operations,, Research and Insights, Account Management, Ad Ops, Content Partnerships, and Content in order to craft strategic and successful brand partnerships.
• Assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meetings.
• Set up kick-off calls in preparation of new campaigns.
• Establish deep relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies.
• Grow existing portfolio of Tastemade clients, to drive and upsell revenue Tastemade revenue.
• Facilitate Account Executives in educating media agencies about Tastemade specific advertising and content strategies across its O&O properties and social channels.
• Independently source and develop new brand partnerships.
What you need
• Requirements 1-3 years' experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand's digital advertising strategy and buying activities.
• Proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships.
• An entrepreneurial mindset - strong desire to work in sales and team environment.
• Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFP's by creating innovative media proposals to meet advertiser needs.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• A lifestyle enthusiast who loves a great meal, enjoys traveling, appreciates beautiful decor.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving.
• Competitive salary benefits
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook, or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.