Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Sales Service Executive to join our growing team!
• Tell a great story . Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
What you'll be doing:
• Assist Account Executives in guiding and consulting clients on when and how to leverage Tastemade's ad product suite to maximize results based on client objectives.
• Collaborate with Tastemade teams such as Finance and Business Operations,, Research and Insights, Account Management, Ad Ops, Content Partnerships, and Content in order to craft strategic and successful brand partnerships.
• Assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meetings.
• Set up kick-off calls in preparation of new campaigns.
• Establish deep relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies.
• Grow existing portfolio of Tastemade clients, to drive and upsell revenue Tastemade revenue.
• Facilitate Account Executives in educating media agencies about Tastemade specific advertising and content strategies across its O&O properties and social channels.
• Independently source and develop new brand partnerships.
What you'll bring:
• Requirements 1-3 years' experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand's digital advertising strategy and buying activities.
• Proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships.
• An entrepreneurial mindset - strong desire to work in sales and team environment.
• Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFP's by creating innovative media proposals to meet advertiser needs.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• A lifestyle enthusiast who loves a great meal, enjoys traveling, appreciates beautiful decor.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving.
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows . We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- o ur employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rew825-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.