Sales Operations Manager
New York, NY
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
In this critical role our Sales Operations Lead will report directly to the Head of FP&A and will be responsible for supporting our Sales Leadership and Executive team managing all sales operations for our regions globally. The primary responsibility of this role will be to structure, align and optimize our revenue efforts across pre sales and post sales teams.
In this role you will be empowered to recommend, scope and implement cross-functional processes and systems changes which will have a direct impact on our operational efficiency. You will also ensure that relevant teams have a holistic view of true sales performance, enabling our teams to quickly diagnose issues or opportunities. You will equip the sales team for weekly, monthly and quarterly sales and pipeline reports to create maximal visibility and understanding of our revenue operations.
What you'll do
• Coordinate and lead the creation of the sales commission plan and goals; ensuring balance between the needs of the company and motivating the sales team
• Track goal attainment and underlying metrics/drivers
• Analyze the performance of the sales team and advise the leadership team on ways to optimize
• Assist in the sales recruiting process to ensure great hiring
• Manage the reconciliation process between finance and our sales CRM
• Perform other ad hoc analysis to support the sales leadership or executive teams
• Be the expert on our sales process. Develop concise, clear process documentation.
• Participate in the P&L meeting to deliver clear and concise metrics
What you'll bring:
• 5+ years of experience in a relevant field
• Collaborative project or team management experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact.
• Experience with digital advertising is a plus
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills. Sales forecasting and/or financial modeling experience in MS Excel required.
• You are highly proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Google Suite
• Experience with sales CRM systems in general and can get acquainted quickly with specific ones quickly
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business & product challenges
• Strong written & verbal communication with the ability to express complex topics clearly & easily
• Excellent attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
• Competitive salary benefits package
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook, or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.