Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing team!
This individual will need to enjoy working collaboratively as they will work with individuals from a host of departments (ex: Finance, Sales, Account Management, Brand Strategy, Production).
This individual will learn and become an expert in things not limited to:
1) pricing media deals (understanding the cost components and drivers)
2) the Sales CRM (Boostr) - where all completed and potential sales deal/data lives
3) finance and sales operations analysis (ex: sales pipeline and production, budget/forecast revenue and expenses, variance analysis (compare budget vs actual vs forecast), performing QA analysis on data)Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
What you'll be doing:
• Build and approve pricing for social & digital media plans, based on client priorities and company objectives - each deal is unique so it takes creativity to accomplish this goal
• Master the nuances of social platforms, ad products, and ad sales systems & technology
• Identify and report on key pricing and pipeline metrics, weekly and monthly
• Work closely with Ad Operations and Account Management to approve pricing implications and optimizations on post-sale deals
• Help manage the sales CRM, doing ad hoc work & analysis and ensuring data accuracy
• Financial Analysis - helping with forecasting and budgeting, variance analysis, weekly reports, monthly decks to the CEO, pipeline analysis
• Ad Hoc Analysis - Finance management may have ideas they want you to explore, if you have any ideas, see where it leads
What you'll bring:
• Self-Starter who is resourceful, collaborative and able to run with something
• Detail-oriented, proactive, strong organizational skills
• Analytical and Creative thinking skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people across departments
• Desire to understand the media industry and evolving advertising trends
• 1-3 Years Work Experience
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w978-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.