New York, NY
Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
We're currently seeking an Sales Director who will bring existing client/agency relationships as well as cultivate new ones, all with the goal of utilizing a consumer-first approach to helping our partners solve their marketing objectives through world-class Strategy; Creative; Production, Distribution and Service.
Who you are:
• Personable. Do you relate well and easily with people. Are you an active and empathic listener, able to bring people together with a common goal and focus.
• Driven. Are you driven to understand the client's perspective and have a proven track record of developing significant strategic advertising partnerships.
• Experienced. Have you built and sold multi-faceted partnerships rooted in digital-first video and distributed across all major digital/social platforms.
• Trustworthy. Are you always operating from the highest levels of integrity, capable of maintaining confidentiality and conducting business with the highest ethical standards.
What you'll do:
• Meet with planning, buying, strategy, creative, PR, research, etc. teams at both the Client and Agencies
• Create and maintain relationships with decision-makers at all levels of agencies and brands within the territory
• Generate RFP & Proactive partnership opportunities across our myriad distribution channels.
• Evangelize the value of a consumer-first approach to marketing via custom content, organic distribution from a consumer-facing brand, digital media, OTT, etc.
• Co-create and pitch proposals
• Facilitate campaign execution process including generating IO's, leading kickoff calls, attending on-location shoots, and providing general client support from beginning to end of each campaign
What you'll bring:
• Minimum 6+ years of AE experience in digital sales
• Established track record of closing business and generating revenue
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Thorough understanding of the digital video marketplace & all distribution platforms
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to pitch complex integrated video advertising solutions to top decision-makers
• Client-side and agency relationships
• Hard work, persistence and hustle
• Strategic closer
• Willingness to adapt within an ever-changing industry and business
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.