Full Time Job
Partner Experience Manager
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community.
We're on a mission to entertain AND inspire this incredible group of people with compelling and useful storytelling that gets them off the couch, gets them to stop scrolling, and to live life... just a little bit better each day.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Partner Experience Manager to join our growing team!
In this role, you will report to the Head of Sales and Brand Partnerships - LatAm. Your mission will be to help ensure cross functional operational excellence, support revenue driving activities and elevate the overarching client experience. The primary focus will be on managing the Brand Strategy and Account Management. This role requires a good mixture of a creative and big thinker, matched with being process driven. Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
What You'll Be Doing
• Build end-to-end strategy for prospective business needs and opportunities in the ad business
• Support/lead business discussions with internal strategic partners to develop Tastemade's Ad product suite
• Identify, support and scope new opportunities and needs to accelerate the advertising business
• Coordinate with key internal and external stakeholders in the development and execution of deals
• Support the launch of new products by working with your direct reports to ensure alignment and success
• Support the sellers
• Lead strategy and execution of long-term business planning cycles
• Management / Mentorship of brand strategists and account managers
• Bring passion for developing new businesses in a collaborative culture
• Provide insights on the state of the business to your counterparts
• Be a trusted business partner and ''go-to person'' for both the sales leadership and other business leads; provide guidance on various processes and tools, work closely with cross-functional teams to triage and resolve blockers, and design mechanisms to scale day-to-day operations.
What you'll bring:
• 5+ years of relevant experience in advertising strategy or client services
• Must speak English and Spanish
• Strength in storytelling and eye for design with data, text, illustration, and multimedia
• Experience leading strategic projects and identifying opportunities autonomously across a cross-functional organization
• ''No job is too big or too small'' mentality -- you're a long-term thinker & a short-term doer.
• Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxjjz1-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.