- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionOur mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, with 700 million minutes watched each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Media Operations Coordinator to join our growing team!
The Media Operations Coordinator supports the Media Operations team in the day-to-day operations of Tastemade's Linear and VOD offering. This position will coordinate the distribution of Tastemade content to O&O delivery endpoints including external vendors and platforms. This role requires an intermediate knowledge of Content Management Systems(CMS), digital content delivery workflows as well as cloud-based Master Control operations.
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
What you'll be doing:
• Manages internal content catalog and metadata using CMS
• Assist in the maintenance, growth and accuracy of the digital asset library and metadata.
• Coordinate delivery of assets to various TMTV Linear and SVOD Platforms
• Cloud-based Master Control operations for multiple linear streams
• Build programming and ad schedules using MS Office and Google Suite
• Data reporting for advertising campaigns, including revenues and cost data
• Upload assets using various FTP, SFTP, S3 Buckets, etc
• Establish and maintain workflow documentation
• Verify VOD delivery and delivery across all internal + platforms
• Manage series artwork generation process for original + licensed content
• Troubleshoot errors with Post Production and Amagi VOD team
What you'll bring:
• 1+ years experience scheduling content for an online platform
• 2+ years experience Master Control/scheduling content for a network or TV station
• Knowledge of different types of OTT and Digital Media channels
• Demonstrable experience with building effective advertising campaigns
• Media Operations Experience using various CMS
• Strong decision-making skills
• Experience in VOD, AVOD, SVOD
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Competitive vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical Co-Part Insurance
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo590-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.