New York, NY
Media Buying Coordinator (Social & OTT)
Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Digital Media Coordinator, Social & OTT to join our growing team!
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
What you'll be doing:
Tastemade is looking for a motivated Media Buying/Digital Media Coordinator to assist with all aspects of campaign delivery: setting up campaigns, monitoring pacing to ensure delivery and making adjustments based on performance. The Coordinator will be the primary support for Tastemade's Media Buyer. Success is measured by the ability to accurately coordinate campaigns for clients while working alongside Account Management, Sales, Revenue Operations, and Brand Strategy during the entire campaign life cycle.
• Assisting with trafficking and set-up of video campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, and TikTok. Set-up and pacing of media campaigns in Google Ads Manager.
• Monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure the highest possible performance, while pacing campaign delivery and budget.
• Reconcile tracking/reporting between internal and 3rd parties and investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies between ad-servers.
• QA and troubleshoot 3rd party tags (DoubleClick, Sizmek, Innovid, etc.) and assets provided by the advertiser.
• Meet with platform partners to stay up to date on the latest social media advertising products/capabilities
• Communicate with Tastemade's outsourced AdOps team
• Update resource documentation to ensure all teams are working with the most accurate information
• Work with AP to keep track of monthly advertising expenditures
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's Degree is required (Math, Business, Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Marketing or Advertising preferred)
• Experience in ad buying on social media platforms required.
• 1-2 years experience in supporting and executing digital advertising campaigns required, specifically on Facebook and Instagram. Other social platforms such as Google Ads, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest are a plus.
• 1-2 years data analytics experience, related to digital entertainment and/or ad serving for a top-tier publisher, agency, or network preferred
• Basic understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly with social media platforms, Google Ads, and Google Ads Manager 360 (DFP).
• Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• A strong track record of attention to detail and enthusiasm toward learning required.
• Self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Strong written and communication skills
• Extremely data-driven and process oriented.
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
• Certifications are a plus (Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads, Twitter Flight School, Snap Focus, etc.)
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
This role can be remote and worked from the following states: VA, OH, FL, IL, CA, OR, TX, CA, DC, ME, NE.
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1187-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.