Administrative Assistant, Public Policy
London, United Kingdom
Junior Social & Content Assistant (German Speaking)
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Tastemade Europe is looking for a German Native Speaker Junior Social & Content Assistant to support our mission: To delight, engage, and inspire through real-life storytelling.
Who you are:
• Excited by all things social.
• Passionate about writing
• Incredibly organised, with a keen eye for detail.
• A positive, driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Obsessed with social media and routinely use it in a personal and professional capacity.
• A talented writer, from snappy captions to short form articles.
• Visually creative.
• An early adopter of new platforms & technologies.
What you'll do:
• This is a 3 month Fixed Term Contract with a possible extension.
• Assist with the development and programming of our social channels: Facebook, Instagram (including Stories and IGTV), Pinterest and Snapchat.
• Engage with our community while maintaining and developing the Tastemade Germany voice.
• Schedule and upload content across platforms.
• Take part in creative brainstorms and help to curate our upcoming content.
• Assist in seeking shareable content and up-and-coming influencers.
• Find innovative ways to repurpose existing content.
• Design collateral for social media channels.
• Translation and localization of content.
• General assistance to the wider content team.
What you'll bring:
• A solid understanding and working knowledge of social platforms including but not exclusive to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & Pinterest.
• Ability to work with multiple teams and juggle tight deadlines.
• Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude towards new projects and challenges.
• Graphic design experience.
• Writing and translating experience.
• Dutch knowledge preferred, but not essential.
What you'll get:
• Thorough training and development across all social channels and content styles.
• Take part in shoots and gain an understanding of the workings of our studio, when we reopen.
• Free food and drink including enjoying the recipes from our own kitchens, when we reopen.
• Flexible working conditions.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.