Santa Monica, CA
Creative Recruiter (Part -Time/Contract)
Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a part-time Creative Recruiter to fill a handful of roles!
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
What you'll do:
• Immerse yourself into Tastemade's business to understand overall team goals and objectives
• Serve as a partner to managers in finding creative staffing solutions, with speed and efficiency
• Review resum'u00e9s, pre-screen applicants and identify quality candidates for all verticals of the business
• Implement innovative approaches to identify, source and engage passive candidates
• Serve as point of contact for candidates, guiding them through the full recruiting process and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
• Manage recruiting pipeline
• Schedule interviews as needed
• Provide informed and insightful internal recommendations of candidates
• Provide effective and continuous communication and status updates to hiring managers and leadership team regarding recruiting efforts
• Promote the company's reputation as a great place to work and assist in keeping external employer branding up to date
What you'll bring:
• 2+ years full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a rapidly growing startup environment
• Experience recruiting for multiple verticals of a business (Marketing, Creative/Production, and Digital.)
• Ability to work both as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
• Experience recruiting for a media company is a plus
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Meticulous and excellent communication skills
This role can be remote and worked from the following states: VA, OH, FL, IL, NY, OR, TX, CA, DC, ME, NE.
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3nx1-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.