Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, with 700 million minutes watched each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking an Account Executive to join our growing team! Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
Who you are:
• Personable. You relate well and easily with people. You're an active and empathic listener, able to bring people together with a common goal and focus.
• Driven. You're driven to understand the client's perspective and have a proven track record of developing significant strategic advertising partnerships.
• Experienced. You have built and sold multi-faceted partnerships rooted in digital-first video, distributed across all major digital/social platforms and streaming.
• Trustworthy. You're always operating from the highest levels of integrity, capable of maintaining confidentiality and conducting business with the highest ethical standards.
What you'll do:
• Meet with planning, buying, strategy, creative, PR, research, etc. teams at both the Client and Agencies
• Create and maintain relationships with decision makers at all levels of agencies and brands in
• Generate RFP & Proactive partnership opportunities across our myriad distribution channels.
• Evangelize the value of a consumer-first approach to marketing via custom content, organic distribution from a consumer-facing brand, digital media, OTT, etc.
• Co-create and pitch proposals
• Facilitate campaign execution process including generating IO's, leading kickoff calls, attending on-location shoots, and providing general client support from beginning to end of each campaign
What you'll bring:
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in digital sales experience
• Established track record of closing business and generating revenue
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Thorough understanding of the digital video marketplace, OTT/CTV, and all distribution platforms.
• Excellent oral communication skills and ability to pitch complex integrated video advertising solutions to top decision-makers
• Client-side and agency relationships in Food, QSR, Retail or CPG.
• Hard work, persistence and hustle
• Strategic closer
• Willingness to adapt within an ever-changing industry and business
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the walk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
How we'll take care of you:
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The pay range for this role in the US is between $100,000 and $115,000 plus commission. The range listed is just one component of Tastemade's total compensation package for employees. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: candidate qualifications, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus or commission, equity, benefits, and/or other incentives.
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its open positions within the organization. Tastemade believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the workplace. We're an equal-opportunity employer. We hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Additionally, Tastemade's commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws.
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you have a medical condition or disability and you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5oqp7-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.