The Tampa Bay Rays are seeking a seasonal candidate for a Ticket Sales Representative to sell season memberships, group tickets, party areas, and suites.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Selling a variety of ticket options over the phone or in person, through appointments at Tropicana Field.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining all clients' tickets and information through department ticketing system and database (Pro Venue and Microsoft Dynamics knowledge a plus).
• Providing customer service for any ticket related inquiries or questions.
• Responsible for maintaining a database of contacts, sales contacts, and sales reports.
• Complete sales calls, identifying customer needs and interests.
• Representing the Ticket Sales department at various promotional events and in-game sales tables.
Required knowledge/skills/job qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with performance track record focused on excellence.
• Passion for a career in the sales & sports profession.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous experience in a Part Time, Full Time, or Internship role in Team Sports a plus.
• Ability to work well with teammates and towards team goals.
• The ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Successful candidates must be able to process information quickly and accurately and exhibit an eagerness to learn best sales techniques from more senior personnel.
• Enthusiasm, determination & professionalism in dealing with prospects and clients in a proactive manner.
• Candidates with high levels of optimism and persuasiveness will have greater success.
• Previous examples of leadership roles assumed and/or initiative taken.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8njq9-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.