We have an opening for an Account Executive on our Consumer Lifestyle Team based out of our New York Office. What does this mean? You have a strong foundation, and a clear understanding of PR and consider yourself an expert in both social media and on all the current talent/influencers out there. ''You have a pulse on the latest talent and influencer trends'' – (everyone says this but it's true). We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is interested in learning the ins and outs of working with a variety of consumer brands in lifestyle, tech and pop culture. The ideal person for this role is someone who can develop trusting relationships quickly. You have a creative and inventive voice and an opinion that matters (and you're not afraid to voice it).
• Willingness and an interest to soak it all in; learn the ins and outs of integrated communications (talent/influencer integration, media relations, social media, creative and brand integration).
• Assisting in developing and executing comprehensive communications strategies.
• Drafting, editing and proofreading talent/influencer materials including travel itineraries, creative briefs, client materials, memos, agendas, blog content, pitches, fact sheets, FAQs, briefing notes, and client correspondence.
• Scheduling and providing logistical support for client meetings and events.
• Supporting senior managers in achieving deliverables for a full roster of clients (average of 4 – 6).
• Monitoring news cycles and flagging latest ''pop culture moments'', competitor news, for clients.
• Creating and maintaining lists! Lots of lists: talent/influencer contact lists (to build relationships with new representatives and contacts), well-researched talent recommendation lists, status documents and others.
• Support influencer seeding strategy to keep clients top of mind and create ongoing conversation
• Communicating effectively with senior staff on status of requested tasks and projects.
• Assisting in planning and executing talent/influencer-focused events including influencer events and activations
• Working with senior management to respond to client requests and ensure requests are taken care of in an efficient manner.
• Support administration of accounts including developing agendas, meeting recaps, activity reports, client status reports, budget trackers, etc.
You Should Apply If:
• You have 3+ years of experience in this industry (communications, entertainment, politics, public relations, etc.)
• You are eager and open to learning all aspects of integrated communications (media relations, social media, creative, brand integration, talent integration)
• You are a strong writer – persuasive, concise, creative, and quick!
• You are eager to network and build connections in the media industry
• You are a strategic thinker, bring new ideas to the table, and love a good brainstorm.
• You have strong decision-making abilities and accountability; this is an important role, own it!
• You have an innate curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• You are incredibly organized, detail oriented and able to excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• You're willing to work select evenings/weekends and travel when necessary.
• You enjoy overdelivering rather than meeting expectations and take genuine pride in being part of something good.
• You have a portfolio of media placements in local, regional, and national media outlets
• You have previous experience using talent/influencer research tools like Celebrity Intelligence, IMDb Pro, HYPR
• Salary range: $60,000-$67,500 commensurate with experience plus bonus eligibility and benefits (more below!)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xwm9-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.