Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Security
The Festival Coordinator, Security is charged with coordinating all elements related to security for the 2022 Sundance Film Festival (SFF22).
Working closely under the direction of Senior Manager, Safety and Accessibility, the Festival Coordinator, Security supports Sundance Institutes commitment to providing a safe Festival experience for all artists, audiences, partners, staff, and volunteers.
This full-time temporary position is based out of our Park City, Utah office from Monday, December 13, 2021 through Friday, February 11, 2022 with regular opportunities to work from home. Additionally this role is required to be based in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area in order to work onsite and extended hours, including evenings and weekends leading up to the 2022 Festival.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Maintaining overarching timelines related to security operations, including tracking changes and communicating updates to stakeholders.
• Managing security vendors and their schedules and communicating updates to stakeholders.
• Working with internal departments to ensure all security and safety needs are considered.
• Ensuring final security guard packets and schedules are completed by the appropriate deadline.
• Updating, developing, and facilitating training materials and quick reference manuals as directed.
• Ensuring Festival security guard packets and associated training materials are distributed to security vendors.
• Supporting the Safety & Belonging team with various safety and security projects including attending red-flag events and scheduling/performing walkthroughs, etc.
• Conducting daily onsite visits to official Festival venues and other guard locations.
• Managing security guard sign in/out process and forms.
• Completing a post Festival inventory of security materials.
• Writing a comprehensive wrap report, as directed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid drivers license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 years of administrative or related work experience.
• Conflict resolution skills with a background that includes handling stressful situations.
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Experience in venue or event safety or security operations preferred.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Implement and be able to clearly communicate operational elements related to Security for the 2022 Festival.
• Successfully manage your time and prioritize tasks to ensure projects and deadlines are met.
• Consistently have effective, clear, and concise communication with internal staff, security vendors and additional stakeholders.
In addition to an competitive hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp372-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.