Full Time Job
Quarantine Coordinator, Festival Health Safety
Sundance Film Festival
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionPOSITION OVERVIEW
The Quarantine Coordinator, Festival Health Safety manages all functions related to quarantine needs for employees and volunteers at the 2023 Sundance Film Festival. This includes logistics, operations, and transportation in connection with COVID-19. Individuals will primarily work in a mobile function and extensive driving will be required. Quarantine Coordinators will be provided PPE such as KN-95 masks, disinfectant, and gloves to mitigate the spread of COVID to themselves and others.
Working closely under the Manager, Health Safety, this position serves as a key member of the Festival Quarantine Team.
This temporary position works full time from Monday, January 16, 2023 through Monday, January 30, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, UT office location in order to work onsite throughout its employment.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Transporting employees and volunteers who test positive for COVID-19 to relocation lodging or for medical attention (in non-medical emergencies).
• Delivering tests to those who have symptoms of COVID-19.
• Sanitizing rooms of those who recently tested positive for COVID-19 with electrostatic sprayers.
• Sanitizing vehicles after transporting positive cases.
• Writing a comprehensive wrap report and documenting key information.
• Other duties as assigned.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid drivers license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 1 years experience in working in employee health, safety, or public health programs, internal communications, employee advocacy, or related experience perferred.
• Strong written interpersonal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, while managing multiple moving pieces.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Understand how COVID-19 spreads.
• Use trainings and information to keep yourself safe.
• Communicate calmly and effectively with passengers.
• Understand that tasks or priorities may change quickly.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4mee7-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.
Sundance Film Festival
The Sundance Film Festival is the ultimate gathering of original storytellers and audiences seeking new voices and fresh perspectives. Our annual program includes dramatic and documentary features and short films; series and episodic content; and New Frontier, showcasing emerging media in the form of multimedia installations, performances, and films.