The Festival Coordinator, Internal Ticketing & Credentials is charged with coordinating administrative and operational duties to process Festival credentials, fulfill internal ticketing requests, and support other department functions.
Working closely under the direction of Festival Manager, Internal Ticketing and Credentials, the Festival Coordinator, Internal Ticketing and Credentials supports Sundance Institutes commitment to providing patrons with the best possible experience of the Festivals many digital and in-person offerings.
This temporary position works full-time from Wednesday, November 8, 2023 through Tuesday, January 30, 2024 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position will be expected to perform onsite work duties in Park City, Utah as of Monday, December 11, 2023. Employees may start in commutable distance to Park City, UT or remotely from a state we currently legally operate in until the required onsite work date. A total of two (2) roles are available.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Serving as the main point of contact for five to eight internal departments, processing ticketing requests, reviewing communications, and assisting with managing allocations.
• Supporting in the creation of approximately 9,000 credentials, including auditing submitted information, reformatting photo files, etc.
• Developing and maintaining detailed project schedules, including all administrative tasks and acting as a liaison between both department and internal/external stakeholders.
• With the Festival Manager, Ticketing Systems, supporting the creation and management of internal ticket allocations.
• Training employees on the ticketing system, procedures, deadlines, etc. as requested, and fielding questions from across the Institute.
• Upholding credential policies and procedures at all times and disseminating policy updates as necessary.
• Supporting ticking agents with filling orders, authorizing exchanges and reprints, and ensuring official guidelines are followed.
• Working with teams in the Digital and Technology Departments on related user acceptance testings, credential scanning testing, and other projects.
• Tracking, maintaining, and restocking proper levels of credential inventory (badge stock, badge holders, holographic stickers, printer ink cartridges, lanyards, etc.), requesting equipment and supplies as directed.
• Documenting credential issues and escalating to manager for resolution as necessary.
• Providing written feedback to be included in the department wrap report.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years operational planning or customer support experience or related, ticketing experience preferred.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Help internal constituents have the best Festival experience possible by ensuring efficient resolution of issues and providing customer support.
• Stay on top of a steady stream of tasks and remain organized, efficient, and motivated.
• Demonstrate patience in all interactions with external and internal constituents.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32, this position is eligible for benefits & perks, highlights include:
• Paid sick leave and Institute holidays
• Employee assistance program
• Employee Wellness Initiatives
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vp19-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.