The Festival Coordinator, Access Control and Scanning is charged with troubleshooting ticket scanning operations at Sundance Film Festival theaters and venues.
Working closely under the direction of the Manager, Help Desk, the Festival Coordinator, Access Control and Scanning supports Sundance Institutes commitment to ensuring an easy, enjoyable, and efficient entry into theaters and venues.
This temporary position works full time from Tuesday, January 3, 2023 through Tuesday, January 31, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, UT office location in order to work onsite in a hybrid capacity throughout its employment. A total of four (4) roles are available.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Coordinating deploying ticket scanning equipment and operations.
• Scheduling ticket scanning training and conducting updates to the content.
• Supporting staff and volunteers with scanning tickets, passes, and credentials at theaters and venues.
• Troubleshooting and escalating scanning issues to appropriate parties and providing front-line customer support.
• Running back-up scanning procedures as necessary.
• Conducting daily checks-ins at assigned theaters to get ahead of any functionality issues, answer questions, and provide general support.
• Resolving software or hardware issues as they arise, escalating to the Tech Services Department as necessary.
• Addressing box office wireless connectivity issues and assisting with reconnecting to networks.
• Working closely with volunteers to provide guidance, feedback, and resolve issues that occur onsite.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid drivers license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 years experience in venue, event operations, or related.
• Outstanding verbal and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
• Basic tech skills and a strong knowledge of mobile device OS and functionally preferred.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Utilize your strong knowledge of mobile device OS and functionality to resolve scanning issues quickly and effectively.
• Communicate clearly and effectively to provide support.
• Contribute to a positive team atmosphere, provide support to the team when needed and communicate when help is needed.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjjq42-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.