Festival Agent, Box Office Ticketing Support
Sundance Film Festival
Park City, UT
Seasonal Festival Assistant, Technology Services Artist Hideout
The Festival Assistant, Technology Services Artist Hideout is charged with providing support for all the live Q&As over Zoom. This will entail getting the Artists situated in each Zoom Room, setting up the Zoom call on the video conferencing system, and troubleshooting any issues that arise.
Working closely under the Senior Manager, Help Desk, the Festival Assistant, Artist Hideout works full time out of our Park City, Utah tech warehouse from Monday, January 3, 2022 through Friday, February 4, 2022. Additionally, this role will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Supporting Poly video conferencing hardware.
• Setting up and launching pre-scheduled Live Q&A Zoom meetings.
• Escalating and notifying the Senior Manager of urgent issues during assigned live events.
• Sharing troubleshooting tips and effective workarounds with team members and artists as needed.
• Providing additional Artist technical support as needed, such as connecting personal devices to wifi.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 6 months experience with tech support.
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
• Basic knowledge of Windows operating systems (XP/Windows 7) and Macintosh OSX, and common computer applications including Office, Internet Explorer, Google Apps, Gmail preferred.
• Basic networking and troubleshooting skills preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Demonstrate strong technical troubleshooting skills while helping to resolve issues.
• Utilize your knowledge of video conferencing systems to successfully set up live Q&As.
• Prioritize effectively to support the needs of the Festival.
In addition to an hourly pay of $16.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9w9p-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.
The Sundance Film Festival is the ultimate gathering of original storytellers and audiences seeking new voices and fresh perspectives. Our annual program includes dramatic and documentary features and short films; series and episodic content; and New Frontier, showcasing emerging media in the form of multimedia installations, performances, and films.